> Yes, but the problem is that PayPal allows fraudulent money into their
> system by giving their buying customers access to credit cards. There
are
> dozens, if not hundreds, of thieves which have access to stolen credit
> cards.

This is what strikes me as extremely unusual. Should not they finally
try to prevent payments by stolen credit cards somehow? Five or six
years ago it was actually possible to order anything using only a credit
card number. These days everything is checked, the name on the card, the
expiration date, the 3-digit CVV (?), even the billing address... and
fraudsters are still able to do it? I don't understand it, it should be
relatively easy to verify those cc internet transactions, why it has
been hanging for so long?

Actually, I've heard of a new initiative by VISA to provide a special
password for using their cards on the Net. Is it supported by any
merchants?

Alas, credit cards are not the only problem with PayPal, fraudulent eBay
transactions are also very commonplace. So I agree, this will be a very
risky and short-lived business.

Although we can see a genuine demand for those services from people, who
would like to sell on the Internet (and ebay) , but do not live in the
list of paypal-supported countries. If only there was a way to wade
through those orders...

Best Regards,

Julie Donska
Customer Support
Gold-cash.biz: Digital Exchange. The safe way.
Web: http://www.gold-cash.biz
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hushmail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 271396462