Point taken. Yet I believe I have a certain ability to judge the subject.
Been there, done that, earned it all and quit in disgust when I realized
what and who I was becoming.
Then I saw the world turning into what I had quit for.

Alas, let's put the baby to rest so to say ;o)
Life goes on, humanity is extremely resilient and they managed to survive
1,000s of years of slavery and serfdom.

Let's give the capitarocracy it's shot at being on top of the heap.

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net