Dear Sirs,

we are just announcing that we have finished up upgrading php-written
software for Zauctionoffshore.Com - the offshore tax haven auction
accepting e-gold. You can now try it in action at
http://www.zauctionoffshore.com/phpauction/

Its owner says:
"A $330 billion tax cut isn't much when you consider the USA is 7 trillion
in debt.  I guess the reason the taxes are being cut is so we can pay more
interests on the money.  Confused, then why not forget taxes and buy and
sell at Zauction Offshore. No matter where the product changes hands, the
sale was not made in a high tax zone.  The sale happened online, on a
computer housed in a tax haven."

Regards
Denis A. Semenov
Xgenius LLC