Dear Robert,

If not, then I guess you need to contact their hosting
provider to get them shut down.

Yes, well, Robert, it seems that cyberica is their domain registry provider. (see below)

The hosting provider is presently onlinens.com which is related
to "Deep Sleep Technologies," Jake Yusim, 295 Greenwich, Suite 560,
NY, NY 10007, 917-578-8222  [EMAIL PROTECTED] according to
register.com.  I think the connection is kind of nice.
Deep Sleep on linens.  I do find linen bedsheets to be
very restful.  <smile>

But, of course, as domain admin, Cyberica.net *could*
modify the domain to point to any hosting provider.
Whether your terms of service provide for such behavior
is another matter, of course.

Regards,

Jim
 http://www.ezez.com/

Domain: blue-market.com

 Registrant (DA1069-IYD-REG)
   Dom Admin
   CF Registrar
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   CyberFrontier RegistryPO Box 1313
   Byron Bay, NSW 2481 AU
   +16.1266856866

 Administrative (BG1154-IYD)
   Brian Grew
   Blue Market Ltd
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   160 St James Rd
   Port-Louis, Mauritius 100 MU
   +230.7832355

 Billing (BG1154-IYD)
   Brian Grew
   Blue Market Ltd
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   160 St James Rd
   Port-Louis, Mauritius 100 MU
   +230.7832355

 Technical (BG1154-IYD)
   Brian Grew
   Blue Market Ltd
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   160 St James Rd
   Port-Louis, Mauritius 100 MU
   +230.7832355

 Record created on September 18, 2003
 Record last updated on September 20, 2003
 Record expires on September 18, 2004

 Domain Name Servers:
   NS7.ONLINENS.COM
   NS8.ONLINENS.COM

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.