http://AsianaGold.com is offering a 1% bonus!
and no banking fees on all outexchanges of
e-gold for customers in:

Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines or Singapore

For example, if you outexchange $1000US worth of e-gold
at AsianaGold we will transfer $1010US to your bank account.

We provide fast, friendly and reliable service.

Regards,

Joel Bruce
http://AsianaGold.com
+61 (07) 40930 307
"Trusted e-gold exchange provider for the Asian Region"

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.