Date: 18 Oct 2003 00:59:13 -0000
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Internet Fraud

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on Friday, October 17, 2003 at 20:59:12

Message:    FBI have many proofs about your fraud activities on your porn website. I
will get your ass in jail real soon and your website will get closed . I know many
things about you , I investigated you for a lot of time .
All fraud from your website point to you !
 I can start legally and turn you in to jail in no time but I can forget everything if
you transfer $2000 to e-gold account # 1050218
 If I start legally I will get you busted and your website will get closed real soon
.  I will delete all the proofs after you send the $2000 to my e-gold account .

 You have 24 h !

DO NOT REPLY I WONT WANSWER ANY QUESTION

HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
REMOTE_ADDR: 200.35.81.82

--- end of spam

password: