We have a website to promote so I want to take this time out to step outside
of our hosting role and announce that Katz Global Media
just completed the purchase of www.gigalance.com.

Since we have received the site we have changed a few things around
including
the look of the headers and logo and also the way people are charged when
using the site.

For those who do not know, www.gigalance.com is a place where business
owners
and/or project leaders post their available programming projects, web design
projects,
marketing or internet publicity projects and receive auction style bids by
programmers,
designers and marketers all over the world.

Basically the site is a resource for businesses and programmers to meet and
save you the trouble
searching all over the net and waiting for emails to go through with little
or no results.

We are changing the focus of the site to attract offshore clientele and
digital currency related
projects and move the focus away from the more general type of *lance sites
like elance.com

We feel this will bring a more refined focus to the site and attract lower
priced developers to
bid on projects which many other sites lack.

Pricing:

The site used to charge a percentage of every project accepted. We have done
away with
the old pricing model and have implemented the following:

Business owners:

Now may register, use and post projects on the site for free.
There will never be a charge for adding your project and accepting
bids from programmers or designers.

We encourage you to post any projects you have pending or planned
as this is now a free resource that will find you many programmers to
choose from, usually within 15 minutes or less from the time of your post.

Programmers/Web Designers:

There is an annual membership fee of $40 for a regular membership.
We are no longer charging you commissions on accepted projects.

For an additional $60 per year, you may also upgrade your membership
to a showcase membership which now will allow you a full web page
to be hosted on our server and linked from every gigalance page.
You may post all your company info, portfolio and links to your site,
as well as direct contact info and payment information.

Overall we feel that the new pricing structure will encourage more projects
to be posted and attract programmers who are serious about acquiring new
clients and contacts. We also feel this will save active programmers a lot
of money as you will no longer have to pay a fee on each project accepted.

We have also added many more payment options. Right now there are about
10 methods of paying for a membership. Since the site has a built in
exchange
system you may also use this to receive payments from your clients and we
can assist in many cases to transfer funds from one currency to another.

Right now there are over 300 businesses and about 300 programmers/designers
registered on the site and all of these have been grandfathered into the
membership on a permanent basis.

If you already have a current registration with the site as a programmer,
you
will not have to purchase a membership. We have done this to reward all
those that have made the site a success up to date and we encourage you
to keep using the site and bid on projects as will not cost you anything to
do.

We will be spending some $$$ in promoting the site over the next 6 months.
If you have any opportunities in this regard please contact us anytime.

The main thing we need to do to get the site going is have more projects
listed.
There are no shortage of available programmers on the site, but right now
the site
has a lack of projects.

So please post away. It is FREE!
Visit www.gigalance.com today.