Dear Jim,

> Okay, Remco.  Perhaps you'd like to initiate a formal complaint
> against the exchanger using the Global Digital Currencies
> Association?

At this moment I don't have a good overview of what the possible
ramifications could be or my gain. I would like to know before considering
filing a complaint with GDCA. Anyone that could comment on that?
Understand that I asked my question to learn why it took so long for that
payment to arrive in my (e-bullion) account. That makes no sense at all to
me.

> We've been looking to conduct an online dispute
> proceeding.

Why is that?

> Who is the exchanger in question?

Goldfinger Coin & Bullion, e-bullions preferred exchanger.

Remco