> the HTTP port is blocked - ssh still works though... hmm...)

That usually suggests that the host suspended them. Shutting down the web
server is first of three degrees of separation :o)

Next is account suspension (no more mail, ftp, etc.), followed by deleting
the BIND record and account.

If my assumption is right, then they are likely to be behind with payment,
because if there were other reasons, the host host would be likely to
erase everything right away.

Still, I do recall that there were a few discussions about PrivaGold and
two of the other sites they are likely to have spawned. I think it was Ben
or Adam who had the dirty on them and who swore blind that they are crook.

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net