Jim,

You are right of course, and I was already aware of the fact that this
particular thread was rapidly leaving the topic.  I consider the Alabama
Free Zone to be a potentially exciting opportunity for free-maret
currencies, and it is my intention to make sure that the people putting
AFZ together that they know as much as I can make them sit still and
listen to about the subject.

A clarification:  my statement "Sometimes doing anything is better than
talking about everything." was not meant as a slight to the tradition of
discussion, nor was it meant as a slight to anyone but the Libertarian
Party, the members of whom frankly have embodied the very essence of the
cliche' "all talk and no action."

And of course, we are now well and truly off-topic.  My apologies; I
simply felt I should clarify what might have been misconstrued as a slight
to the list or an intended insult to any particular member of the list.

But yes, we will be talking e-gold, ALD, LETSystems, and anything else I
can fit into whatever time I can manage from Mr. Johnson.

With reference to a previous private mail, the *time* is now 65:13 where I
am.  I'll see you later.

Frank