Well, I contacted Verio, privagold's hosting provider, with an abuse
complaint, and they seem happy to help, they told me in about 3 days they
would verify the fraud (mainly from dgcbank.com, as it claimed to be a
licensed german bank), and give me his contact info - at which point I can
really start tracing him down.  Anyway, again, if any of you have any
infomation on this "Ian Michaels" guy (sure to be an alias), I would
really appreciate you sharing it.  You can email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Ethics (Nick J.)