Frank,

I'm interested in hearing more about your sources of compalint re:
INTGold. I have been monitoring the entire internet re: ANY negative
comments about INTGold, and I have heard NO bad reports. Also, I have
been in contact with INTGold management (2-3 times per week), and they
have been fairly easy to contact, and the GoldNow INTGold in/out/exchange
order levels are increasing, so our customers seem happy.

Please advise immediately...

Graham Kelly CEO

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 13:45:23 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> In an aside, I've heard some grumblings RE INTGold, a much-debated topic
> here in the past.  One card no longer working, one card never shown up,
> one customer service phone number no longer a working number, several
> e-mails unanswered .. all from reasonably credible persons.

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

'Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S
relativity ' - Albert Einstein