Sell e-gold in Japan with no exchange fees or banking fees!

Emi, our Japanese customer service staff member, is standing
by to take your order to sell e-gold in Japan.

If you send us an ounce of e-gold we will transfer the equivalent
amount in Yen into your Japanese bank account without any service fees
or bank wire fees etc.

To view a chart of the gold price per ounce in Yen visit:
https://www.gold-price.net/asianagold/images/gold_1d_o_JPY.png

To view a chart of the gold price per gram in Yen visit:
https://www.gold-price.net/asianagold/images/gold_1d_g_JPY.png

When you spend e-gold to account 8000008 (AsianaGold.com)
You are spending e-gold to a company you can trust with your e-gold.
We provide fast, friendly and reliable service.

Most outexchange orders in Japan are completed in less than 24 hours.

Regards,

Joel Bruce
http://AsianaGold.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Trusted e-gold exchange provider for Japan"

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.