I have an 1878 7TF Morgan Silver Dollar available -- NCG graded MS-66.  It
is an extremely rare coin, one of twelve known to exist in MS-66 grade.
No grades higher than MS-66 for this coin are known to exist, meaning the
twelve MS-66's represent the finest known examples in the world.  Market
value unknown (it is not rated by PCGS)

First $ 8,899.00 takes it home inluding insured shipping anywhere in the
world.  Payment acepted via 1MDC, ALTA, Crowne Gold/Silver, E-Bullion
Gold/Silver, e-gold/palladium/platinum/silver, or Pecunix.

Please contact me off-list for additional information.

Frank