Dear George,

Joel, are sure about your e-gold account being 8000008?! I think you put an
extra 0,

Yes I'm sure its 8000008 (AsianaGold.com) but if you prefer you can sell your e-gold to 800008 (AsianaGold.com).

It is amazing how many people will spend to the 6 digit version of our account number
when we ask them to spend to the 7 digit version, even a few of the big market makers
have made this mistake with wholesale transactions.

Our regular customers often spend $1000 in e-gold to us without placing an order and let us know by email
after, we don't want our customers to make a costly mistake in the future.

or maybe E-gold gives custom account numbers?!

e-gold does not give them away ;-)

Regards,

Joel Bruce
http://AsianaGold.com

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.