Jim,

DMT/Alta is a new ecurrency for us to deal in, and unfortunately, I
didn't have my DMT account funded, apart from a few dollars, as a test
case. I do have resources, but I do make mistakes at times, trying to 2nd
guess where the demands will be tommorrow. We are getting better at
this...

In any case, I believe DMT/Alta will be big... so we are starting to move
funds there. I just got caught out with a simple funding order, and all
my normal funding sources reneged at the last second, leaving me in the
proverbial... combined with massive order loads, slight under staffing,
and sheer load of business demands, defeated me in my normally efficient
customer service contact role... doh! But, I DID manage to send 200-300
personal emails today, to pending GoldNow customers. Most voted with
their $$$.

I'm attempting to free myself!

GK

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:44:36 -0600, "Jim Davidson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> Dear John,
>
> > This is all true. Exchangers do not have an infinite supply
> > of inventory,
>
> On the other hand, GK would seem to be a guy with lots
> of resources.  I gather it takes $1000 minimum order and you
> can get DMT/ALTA by bank wire.  Of course, then GK would
> have a bit more than he has customers on hand for.

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

'Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S
relativity ' - Albert Einstein