Sidd, I agree with you, but your argument doesn't even allow for non gold
backed ecurrencies, which are obviously valid and highly successful
operating entities, in their own right. eg EVOcash, NetPay. INTGold gives
their customers the choice of either backed or no. It's very interesting
to know that *most* INTGold customers have opted for non gold backed,
apparantly not happy with the potentiality for fluctuating $$$ value.

As I've stated countless times before, there is room for non gold backed
ecurrencies, and are currently taking their place within the industry.
GoldNow deals in most of these ecurrencies, due to customer demand.

The customers (and free markets) rule (as usual)!

Graham Kelly CEO

> So let's re-word my original statement. IMO Pecunix and Goldmoney are
>   more serious because they have PROOF that they have the gold in a
> vault. Furthermore the babble about accountants not being trustworthy

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

'Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S
relativity ' - Albert Einstein