Guys,

I apologise for the delay with GoldNow verification on orders. We have
had an sudden unexpected *increase* of orders (400-500% rise in orders as
advised on our site update), and have been trying to get funding and
calls returned as quick as we can.

We are training new staff, and all existing staff leave is cancelled...

If you are affected, I apologise... all hands on deck over the weekend!

Call me if you want, on my CEO number listed below.

Graham Kelly CEO

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

'There is no greatness where there is no simplicity, goodness and truth'
- Leo Tolstoy