the order was reversed because goldLATER sent us usd instead of e-gold.
we are faced with a loss in gold because goldLATER delayed our order. we had to wait
approximately THREE WEEKS!
graham kelly delayed it and should pay the price for this delay.
in fact he has not to pay any price for this delay...simple return what you get from
us.
we gave you gold and expect to get back the same weight of gold. that's all.

but i have no hope. this marketing guy has no ethics.
you may have a look at the osgold case. he promoted osgold heavily at a time he
already knew that it is a scam to get his inventory of osgold funds sold.