> Fourthly -- the sensation of being paid .62 grams, forty times, at
> Noon on the first of the month is something like this: imagine waking
> up in the morning, but you aren't tired or hungry and have no cobwebs
> in your eyes, you sit up in zero gravity and find you are sitting
> naked in the sunshine on a bed of daffodils in the midst of endless
> perfect green fields while seven virgin maidens pour cream and
> strawberries over your body from oak buckets as a flawless string
> quartet tunes up in the distance and two English butlers serve you
> vintage bubbly, caviar and blinis - that is in fact, exactly the
> sensation you get when 25 odd grams of gold is shoved at you for no
> other reason than its the 1st of the month; except its much better.

Somebody get this man laid. He is hallucinating of a life back in 1850
when $300 could have bought him all that...
And they are calling 'me' mad. Shesh. 8% compounding per annum and the guy
is in gagaland.
I still think the whole thing is a great idea, why else would we have
invested, but having LSD-like wet dreams over a return that is in no
relation to the risks involved is too much madness, even for me...

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net