Hi

I need help for e-gold automatic payment code.

I have developed an e-gold automatic payment script and it works just
simple like if i make a payment it will go to e-gold site and pays without
password but what i want is when we pay for 10 user in one time when i
click pay it should display in next page e-gold no paid yes or no and
batch number if paid all this should be done in my page it should not go
to e-gold site also when i click get balance it goes to e-gold site and
shows the balance i do not want like this i want see the bal in my site
just amount is enough
i am an learning programmer so i just need help from you.

I dont want full code or development script I just need help how to
interact my site and e-gold site and retrieve the details to my site and
pay automatic.

Some thing like this site use http://www.golds4u.com when u enter the
details how many e-gold account u need to pay and amount just enter and
click it pays to all and you can see in next page how many account it has
paid and also each payment will get the batch number next to it.

Try 0.01 in this site to your e-gold so that you know what I am asking
for.

ASP
SQL Server

Thank you

Jayakumar

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org

Safe web surfing tip: Get in the habit of checking the SSL key/padlock icon in your
browser and address/location bar *before* submitting sensitive information like your
e-gold passphrase.