Subject: What is Marketing?

What is Marketing?

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and say, "I am very rich. Marry me!"
That's Direct Marketing


You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl.
One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says,
He's very rich. Marry him."
That's Advertising.


You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and get her telephone number.
The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me."
That's Telemarketing.


You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
You get up and straighten your tie; you walk up to her and pour her a drink.
You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it,offer her a ride, 
and then say, "By the way, I'm very rich "Will you marry me?"
That's Public Relations.


You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
She walks up to you and says, "You are very rich, I want to marry you."
That's Brand Recognition.


You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and  say, "I'm rich. Marry me"
She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
That's Customer Feedback.



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/vbOolB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

ALAMAT EMAIL SETTING MILIS INI
--
Kirim pesan  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Daftar       : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Batal Daftar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Email Normal : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mode Digest  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Nomail       : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Owner   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bantuan      : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
http://ketawa.com/ 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Kirim email ke