|
Hi Fitri
I'm sorry for my ridiculous then
and inconvenience caused of it.
I got no hurt feeling, it's all up
2 u to judge me for being not professional (the office worldwide we are required
to optimize the email-use for an important thing, not for chat or onliners,it is
professional rule of the game)
So what do you think you are if you
still utilize your office email to join that freaky mailing list?
I think we're all the same, using
the office property for inappropriate use.
so let's forget this stupid thing
and go for fun
Kindly regard
Anang
ALAMAT EMAIL SETTING MILIS INI -- Kirim pesan : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Daftar : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Batal Daftar : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Email Normal : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mode Digest : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Nomail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] List Owner : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Bantuan : [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- http://ketawa.com/
Yahoo! Groups Links
|
