Abdul grew up in Kota Baru, a town located on the East Coast
of
>        Malaysia, and then moved away to Kuala Lumpur to do his law degree
in
>        order to fill up the Bumiputera quota.
>        He decided to come
>        back to Kota Baru, because he could be a big man and really wanted
to
>        impress everyone. So he returned and opened his new law office.
>
>        On the first day, he saw a man coming up the sidewalk. He decided
to
>        make a big impression on this new client when he arrived. As the
man
>        came to the door Abdul picked up the phone. He motioned the man in,
> all
>        the while talking. "No. Absolutely no. You tell those clowns in
Kuala
>        Lumpur that I won't settle this case for less than one million
> ringgit.
>
>        Yes. The Appeals Court has agreed to hear that case next week. I'll
> be
>        handling the primary argument and the other members of my team will
>        provide support. Okay. Tell the State Prosecutor that I'll meet
with
> him
>        next week to discuss the details." This sort of thing went on for
> almost
>        five minutes.
>
>        All the while the man sat patiently as Abdul rattled instructions.
>        Finally, Abdul put down the phone and turned to the man. "I'm sorry
> for
>        the delay, but as you can see, I'm very busy. What can I do for you
> ?"
>
>        The man replied, "I'm from Telekoms and I've come to connect your
>        telephone line".





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/vbOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 



--
http://ketawa.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/e-ketawa/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Kirim email ke