Guys, ini ada invitation gmail lagi, buat yang kemaren belum dapet,
bisa pake link yang disini...

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based webmail
service that offers:

- 1,000 megabytes (one gigabyte) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
 "conversations"
- Text ads and related pages that are relevant to the content of your
 messages

Gmail is still in an early stage of development. But If you set up an
account, you'll be able to keep it even after we make Gmail more
widely available. We might also ask for your comments and suggestions
periodically and we appreciate your help in making Gmail even better.

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-db50e8880b-f52739594b-dbced3d184
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-db50e8880b-ae2db9acde-5e910abd4b
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-db50e8880b-017fcd6977-283463adda
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-db50e8880b-a30058056c-53f2821b0a