Wish I Could Fly

Halfway through the night
I wake up in a dream
Echoes in my head make every whisper turn into a scream

I dreamed I could fly out in the blue
Over this town following you
Over the trees,subways and cars
I'd try to find out who you really are

In the middle of the night, cool
Sweating in my bed
Got the windows open wide
thinking about all the things you said

I wish I could fly out in the blue over this town following you
I'd fly over rooftops, the great boulevards
to try to find out who you really are
Who you really are

I  wish I could fly now
Wish I could fly now
Wish I could fly now

I wish I could fly around and around over this town
the dirt on the ground
I'd follow your course of doors left ajar
to try to find out who you really are
To try to find out who you really are

(*I'm afraid fall in love with you.....)

<Disclaimer> :
This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must
not disclose, distribute or use the information in it as this could be a
breach of confidentiality. If you have received this message in error,
please advise us immediately by return e-mail and delete the document. The
address from which this message has been sent is strictly for business mail
only and the company reserves the right to monitor the contents of
communications and take action where and when it is deemed necessary. Thank
you for your co-operation.

+++Milisi eketawers datang yak....! +++
GATHERING III, E-Ketawa.
SEA WORLD - Ancol
Sabtu, 16 Juli 2005.
Jam 14.00 sampe tutup.
Tiket Rp. 20.500,-
Pendaftaran Hub: Y2nk / Koko / Eko / Pac. ;-P

Mau tebakan sama temannya?
Ketik TTH Kirim ke 3911 - IM3, Mentari, Matrix, ProXL, Telkom Fleksi
Rp. 1000,-/SMS

Ketawa dot Com - http://ketawa.com/
CV Global Intermedia - http://www.g-im.com/
Yahoo! Groups Links