Note: forwarded message attached.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

sluurrrrrpppppppp ;-P~~~~~~~~~~~O))

Mau tebakan sama temannya?
Ketik TTH Kirim ke 3911 - IM3, Mentari, Matrix, ProXL, Telkom Fleksi
Rp. 1000,-/SMS

Ketawa dot Com - http://ketawa.com/
CV Global Intermedia - http://www.g-im.com/
Yahoo! Groups Links

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--- Begin Message ---
 Stupid Conversation

Lee Sum Wan : Hello can i speak to Annie Wan

Mr Sori : Yes u could speak to me.

Lee Sum Wan: No, i want to speak to Annie Wan!

Mr Sori : You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Lee Sum Wan : Im Sum Wan. And i need to talk to Annie
Wan! Its urgent.

Mr Sori : I know u are someone and u want to talk to
anyone! But what's

Lee Sum Wan : Well just tell my sister Annie Wan that
our brother
Was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and
now Noe Wan is
Being sent to the hospital. Right now Avery Wan is
going to the
hospital.

Mr Sori : Look if no one was injured and no one was
sent to the
Hospital from the accident that
isn’t an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious
but I dont have
time for this!!!

Lee Sum Wan : You are rude. Who are you?

Mr Sori : Im Sori.

Lee Sum Wan : You should be sorry. Now give me your
name!

Mr Sor i : Im Sori!!

Lee Sum Wan : I dont like your tone of voice Mr and i
dont care, Give
me your name!

Mr Sori : Look lady, I told you already Im Sori! Im
Sori!! Im SORI!!!
You didnt even give me your name!

Lee Sum Wan : I told u before im Sum Wan! Sum Wan!!!
You better be
Careful my father is Sum
Buddy. And my uncle holds a very big position in the
co. He is Noe
Buddy.

Mr Sori : Oh im so scared(sarcastically).Look I dont
care about ur
Uncle he's a nobody. Everybody
thinks his top dog and holding an Important position
in the company.

Lee Sum Wan : No Avery Buddy just married my aunt. And
Avery Buddy
doesn't work there.

Mr Sori : Like i said i dont care which one is ur aunt
and i also know
that not everybody works here!

Lee Sum Wan : Wheech Wan is my sis!

Mr. Sori : I dont know which one is ur sis! Why u
think I do? Look i
got work to do and if im feeling
mischievious i'll Broadcast it on th e P.A system
saying. "Attention,
someone called and said that
anyones brother just got involved in an accident.
But not to worry No one got injured and no one was
sent to the
hospital. But everyone Is going to the
hospital anyways. The father maybe a somebody but if
u're their uncle,
u're a nobody. "how bout that!?