Ini lagu apaan yah..?

-----Original Message-----
From: e-ketawa@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of vi2n
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:27 PM
To: e-ketawa@yahoogroups.com
Subject: e-ketawa :-)

Another day
Without your smile
Another day just passes by
But now I know
How much it means
For you to stay
Right here with me

The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurt so bad I can't take it any longer

I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing everything you do
I wanna grow old with you

A thousand miles between us now
It causes me to wonder how
Our love tonight remains so strong
It makes our risk right all along

The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurt so bad I can't take it any longer

I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing everything you do
I wanna grow old with you

Things can come and go I know but
Baby I believe
Something's burning strong between us
Makes it clear to me

I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing everything you do
I wanna grow old with you

Milis e-ketawa : tempat orang2 keren yg NO SARU & NO SARA

peace yo..!!

Ketawa dot Com - http://ketawa.com/
Yahoo! Groups Links

This e-mail, including any attachment is confidential and may be privileged.
Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than an intended adressee is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended addressee, please notify the sender by
telephone or e-mail and delete the e-mail and any attachment from your system.

PT Excelcomindo Pratama Tbk. ("the " Company") does not accept any liability in
respect of communication made by its employee which is contrary to the company
policy or outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The
employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other
liability arising.