Wah asem banget ... e-ketawa kok sekarang isinya jadi gini ya!!! Aneh.

shaliz nur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.

Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 00:35:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: ".....ya tie....." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fwd: ^blalang^ Fw: Amanda (pls fwd even if you don't look @ the pics)
To: yunie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
abe_sayang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
NOR RIZUAN MAT NOOR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, shaliza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
WanKairuddin WanNurHafsha-cww067c <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Note: forwarded message attached.

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:20:44 +0800
From: "Nik Ismaliza Bt Nik Idris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Alias Bin Bakar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"naja husin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Zura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Eton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Cik Sare" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
MKZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Abg Man" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Andrew Lim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "En Ayub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Kak Liza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Danial <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Fahmi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Mohd Harizal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Pyan Cdec" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Noorhabsah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, CT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Jefri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Syukri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"aRaLe nOrImAkI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Idawati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Yatie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Sofyan Shah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Hasliza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Anuar Junoh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"betty baharun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"mohd zul ajoi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Siti Aisyah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Zefninaldi Ipen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, faiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>