You tell me wrong number lah.
You tell me someone's joke lah.
You tell me wrong number lah.
You tell me someone's joke lah.

hihihihi... masa' bhs inggris ada lah nya... :-)

On 9/28/06, Wahyu Wijanarko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"SMS" ( Versi Inggris )

Bang, tell me who send this short message Bang.
Bang, this message with those words of "honey".
Bang, it must come from your girlfriend Abang.
Bang, it has caused me feel so uneasy.

Bang, please give me your answer now Abang.
Bang, I will throw your mobile phone away.
Bang, please tell me the truth right now Abang.
Bang, if you love me anyway.

When you talk in argument.
You are so good with reasons.
Obviously you've wrong statement.
Still going with your reasons.

You tell me wrong number lah.
You tell me someone's joke lah.
You tell me wrong number lah.
You tell me someone's joke lah.

Starting this very moment,
Your mobile phone will be mine.

--
Wahyu Wijanarko
http://wahyu.com/

Legal disclaimer
This email may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email by error), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.

Marhaban yaa ramadhan bulan suci telah datang
untuk mensucikan jiwa mohon maaf lahir bathin
dengan segala ucapan dan perbuatan yg tidak berkenan.

Ketawa dot Com - http://ketawa.com/

Kirim email ke