This is an unusual one. It actually gives you a time tomorrow. Let's see if it
works.

 GUARDIAN  ANGEL

 Forward this message the same day you received it
 It may  sound ridiculous, but it is right on time
 We believe that something is  about to happen.
 Angels exist, only sometimes they haven't got wings  and we call them friends;
you are one of them
 Something wonderful is  about to happen to you and your friends.
 Tomorrow at   9:12 AM   somebody will  address you and tell you something you
have been waiting to hear.
 Please  do not break this chain. Send it to at least 7 of your  friends.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.