From: Online Notification [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
] *

*Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 5:31 AM*

*To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Subject: Confirm Reciept...........Dear lucky.....Winner.........*

*REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/986543X4/34*

*BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX89*

*TICKET NUMBER:007-7832-971-111*

*FINAL NOTIFICATION*

*We are pleased to inform you today 10th July, 2007 of the result of the
winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 9th
July, 2007.*

*You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £1,000,000(One
Million Britain Pounds Sterlings) in cash credited to*

*file XYL/26510460037/06.*

*To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent,You are to
contact the claims department by e-mail.*

*Fiduciaryagent:Dr.Woodgate Beirold.*

*TELL: +44-702-401-6168*

*TELL:+44-702-305-8679*

*Official Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM*

*1.FULL NAMES:__________________________________*

*2.ADDRESS:________________________________________*

*3.SEX:_______________*

*4.AGE:________*

*5.MARITAL STATUS:___________________*

*6.OCCUPATION:________________________*

*7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:_____________________________*

*8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_____________________ 9.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF
COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL___________ 10.AMOUNTWON:___________________________________
*

*11. COUNTRY________________________________*

* *

*Online coordinator for THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY Sweepstakes International
Program.*

*please do not reply to this mail, you are contact our claims agent,You
are to contact the claims department by e-mail.*

*Fiduciaryagent:Dr.Woodgate Beirold.*

*TELL: +44-702-401-6168*

*TELL:+44-702-305-8679*

*Official Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program. *

*Cordially,*

*Mrs Mariam Anderson*

*Online Co-ordinator*

*U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY*