*The 11thHusband....*

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10
husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband to "Please be
gentle; I'm still a virgin". *

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten
times.?" **

"Well, husband#1 was a **Sales Representative; **he kept telling me how
great it was going to be. **

"Husband # 2 was in **Software Services; **he was never really sure how it
was suppose to function; but he said he'd look into it and get back with me.
** **

"Husband # 3 was from **Field Services; **he said that everything checked
out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up. **
**
"Husband # 4 was in** **Telemarketing;** **even though he knew he had
the **order,
he didn't know when he would be able to deliver. **

"Husband # 5 was an **Engineer, **he understood the basic process but he
wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state of the-art
method. **

"Husband #6 was from **Administration; **he thought he knew how but he
wasn't sure whether it was his job or not. **

"Husband # 7 was in **Marketing; **although he had a product, he was never
sure how to position it. **

"Husband # 8 was a **Psychiatrist; **all he did was talk about it.** **

"Husband # 9 was a **Gynecologist; **all he did was look at it.** **

"Husband # 10 was a **Stamp Collector; **all he ever did was........ God I
miss him. **

" But now that I've married you, I'm so excited". **

"Wonderful", said the husband, "but why?* *

"Your're with the *"GOVERNMENT".. *
This time *I KNOW I'M gonna get
SCREWED."

Kirim email ke