Gw baru dapet email segini anehnya....please check it.

Although December's frost killed the winter crop,
That desire has ever built, have approached
I might have happily lived some other childhood.
It is as though I were at a second threshold.
Like theirs ends? From what distant point of vision
My soul lies cracked; and when, in its despair,
What I have in my hands, these flowers, these shadows,
The mortal architect had brought to life,
>From which, thanks to symmetry,
His sightless eyes horribly watch the air;
and chaste, lovely as lakes to the retired men
III. Chronology of Northern Exploration
Père and Mère Chose could be in conversation
then takes a step back, to be safe as she reaches.
Your gloved hands covering your lips' good-bye
Of Boyg of Normandy . . .
Will sound, then the Lord's face will luminesce
Will sound, then the Lord's face will luminesce
His sightless eyes horribly watch the air;

Kasian mata gw ;_;

Kirim email ke