Ini termasuk hoax juga ga yaahhh?? ada yang tau gak maksud na apa ??

salam,
akmal

  _____

From: Icb Sh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:42 AM
To: Akmal CG
Subject: RE:FUND TRANSFER

Dear Akmal
Pleas we have receive and acknowledged your email our regulation we need
your personal information ascertained and verified of your file. All
customers information is kept confidentially we hope you understand and
cooperate with us Thank You.

All customers information and payment are duly guaranteed and we are poised
ensure customers satisfactions. For your own interesting please follow the
instruction accordingly complete the application form and send back to us.we
need your bank details in Indonesia so that your fund will be trasfer also
you should reconfrim your telephone number to us because we have trying to
reach you on 62 21 68375378

Note that the fund will be transfer within 48hours after confirmation your
application form and all documents completed.
Mr.Benes
CHIEF FINANCIAL DIRECTOR

  _____

雅虎邮箱,终生伙伴! <http://mail.yahoo.com.cn/?=89034>