dibilangin kok gag percaya
*-------------------------------------------------*
*Origin of the term "spam*"

The term *spam* is widely believed to have derived from the SPAM
sketch<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_%28Monty_Python%29>of the
BBC <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC> television comedy series "Monty
Python's Flying Circus <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Python>".
[2]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_spamming#_note-1>

The sketch features a small restaurant in which every item on the menu
includes SPAM <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_%28food%29> canned meat,
and a chorus of Vikings <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikings> drowning out
all conversation with a song consisting almost entirely of the word "SPAM".

--
Tak Kenal Maka Tata Young

Kirim email ke