-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre Ossman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 3:16 PM
To: Brandeburg, Jesse
Cc: e1000-devel@lists.sourceforge.net; Kirsher, Jeffrey T; Allan, Bruce
W; Waskiewicz Jr, Peter P; Ronciak, John; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: how to repair correupted EEPROM/NVM?

Any verdict on this part?

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 20:46:01 +0200
Pierre Ossman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > This is a laptop, so it is most probably built in. But isn't the
MAC

--
     -- Pierre Ossman

  Linux kernel, MMC maintainer        http://www.kernel.org
  rdesktop, core developer          http://www.rdesktop.org

  WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
  Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
  for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
  encryption.