Dave, Tushar N wrote:
> Sorry for this to taking so long in coming, however I have not been able to
> reproduced the issue locally in lab.
> Are you running any tools or application that helps reproducing this problem?
> How long it takes this issue to occurs?

The machine is running a number of network services, but nothing exotic: rsync,
svn, git, smtp, imap, ftp, ssh, cvs, http. The vast majority of the traffic (~1
TB/month) is http. I have not seen any correlation between a specific service
and the issue occurring.

The issue seems to take something like 10-12 hours after reboot to occur. After
that it's quite sporadic, sometimes many hours between hangs, sometimes
seconds. See earlier in this thread for logs.

--
Björn