One other thing to note is that Tx rate limiting is a cap, not a guarantee that
the bandwidth allocation can be provisioned.  Other issues, especially the
resource allocation to your VMs, but also other matters such as the kernel used
in the VMs, the hypervisor, etc. can impact total bandwidth capacity.

From looking at the results you've shown none of the VMs are exceeding their
rate limit.  It's impossible for us to tell from your email why you're not
getting line rate but as I mentioned above there could be many reasons for that.

- Greg