Hello,

Why would you have an unprogrammed i210 device/NIC?  Did something happen to
the system the device or NIC was in?  What type of system is the i210 in?
Since you are asking for an eepromARMtool I'm assuming that the i210 is in some
sort of ARM system.  Is that correct?  Where did the system come from?  Did you
try to update the BIOS on that system?  Did you check with the manufacturer of
the system as to why the device has an unprogrammed NVM?

Please let us know.

Cheers,
John