Hi,

I am trying SR-IOV on the Intel's switch, but currently without any avail.
I have 4 Ethernet ports and 1 PCIe port, so firts I managed to capture packets
on the host interface(only PF) with VLAN(the ports are configured via the
utility from the IES package). I made some debug with fm10k and tried to test
the Mailbox(the interface between PF and VF) for setting vlanID for the VFs,
but despite it calls appropriate function in pf driver as result of call from
the vf driver, the parameters(msg) are wrong, thus tried to set it via the
code, but still could not get ant packet neither in PF nor in VF. Any info
would be highly appreciated.

Regards, Maksim