Hi Semyon,

On 18-04-19 15:26, Semyon Verchenko wrote:

On 18.04.2019 16:09, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 09-04-19 17:31, Andy Shevchenko wrote:

<snip>

Ok.

Семен Верченко, this means that we are going to need DMI info from
the board in question. I thought we already had that, but I now see that
you original report did not have that a

Please run as root:

dmidecode &> dmidecode.log

And then reply to this email with the generated dmidecode.log file
attached. Once I have that file I can prepare a patch fixing this.

Thank you for the DMI decode.

Attached are 3 patches, can you please test if adding those 3 patches
to your kernel fixes the problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Hans