Good morning, I'm having an issue with installing the e1000e driver version 3.8.4
on Ubuntu 18.04 with Kernel 5.4.0-1064. When I go to make install per the readme
instructions, I get an error stating the UTS_UBUNTU_RELEASE_ABI is too large.When
I look at the code, it seems that it is checking to verify the release is >255,
and if not it errors out on the install. Is there a way around this or is there
another driver I should be using  for this kernel? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you!Trey Hughes