From: Buchholz, Donald <donald.buchh...@intel.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2023 11:05 AM
To: Assaf Albo <ass...@qwilt.com>
Cc: Brandeburg, Jesse <jesse.brandeb...@intel.com>;
e1000-devel@lists.sourceforge.net; Matan Levy <mat...@qwilt.com>; Itamar Maron
<itam...@qwilt.com>
Subject: RE: [e1000-devel] Intel E810 100Gb goes down sporadically

Hi Assaf,

Thank you for the data.  I see from the data files you included that
you are working with a Cisco-branded E810-CQDA2 NIC.

As this is a Cisco supported NIC, have you consulted Cisco support
and configured your system with Cisco-approved firmware/vendor
versions?

I do not support the Cisco products, but I see immediately that the
NIC FW is revision 2.25.  The ice driver v1.9.11 was developed at
Intel for use with 4.xx firmware.

Please contact Cisco.  If it is a problem that they cannot resolve the
matter, they will reach out to the appropriate Intel support team
for this product.

Best regards,
- Don