LOL

Unfortunatelly I have lost my copy of the score, and I am travelling now, so no
musical libraries around. But as far as I am remember, and what comes out of
the Polish text, the answer to your question would be "NO". You have to play
with D a little sharp throughout. This is the most demanding part, I suppose.
Do not spoil your hearing!

Krzysztof

Dnia 2-07-2006 o godz. 22:27 Rob MacKillop napisa³(a):
> Intersting, Krzysztof! I always thought lute and guitar players were the
> lowest of the low...now I know it is true!
>
> I haven't been given the score yet, and probably won't be before the
> first
> rehearsal in late August, but it sounds like it is going to be fun.
>
> So, should I tune the D string a little sharp, and retune it properly
> during
> the song?
>
> Rob

Zobacz najwiêksz± animowan± komediê roku->"Skok przez P³ot"
Nowy film twórców "Shreka" i "Madagaskaru".
Polski dubbing! W kinach od 7 lipca!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.skokprzezplot.pl&sid=806