Dear Fabio,

All nine books of guitar music published in France in the 1550s,
have been published in facsimile by Chanterelle.

One volume contains

Adrian Le Roy, _Premier Livre de Tabulature de Guiterre_ (Paris,
1551)
AdrianLe Roy, _Second livre de Guiterre_ (Paris, 1555)
Adrian Le Roy, _Tiers Livre de Tabulature de Guiterre_ (Paris 1552)
Gregoire Brayssing, _Quart Livre de Tabulature de Guiterre_ (Paris,
1553)
Adrian Le Roy, _Cinqiesme Livre de Guiterre_ (Paris, 1554)

The other volume contains

Guillaume Morlaye, _Le Premier Livre_ (Paris, 1552)
Guillaume Morlaye, _Le Second Livre_ (Paris, 1553)
Simon Gorlier, _Le Troysieme Livre_ (Paris, 1551)
Guillaume Morlaye, _Quatriesme Livre_ (Paris, 1552)

Unfortunately both these facsimiles have been out of print for some
considerable time. It may be possible to order them through a
library. The bibliographical details are as follows:

Adrian Le Roy & Robert Ballard, _Five Guitar Books (1551-1555)_,
Complete facsimile edition with an introduction by James Tyler
(Monaco: Editions Chanterelle S. A., 1979)

Simon Gorlier & Guillaume Morlaye, _Four Guitar Books (1551-1553)_,
Complete facsimile edition with an introduction by James Tyler
(Monaco: Editions Chanterelle S. A., 1980)

Best wishes,

Stewart McCoy.