From: Arthur Ness [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 September 2007 00:12
To: Music; early-guitar@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [EARLY-GUIT] Re: Fernando Sor's Variations on "Away with
Melancholy" // Was Sor's Mozart variations.

Dear Rob and Rainer,

Usually the examples will pop into place if you click on the refresh
button.

To the "Away with Melancholy" editions, I've added an Example 10 for
you, Rob, the Mozart tune as a Scottish fiddle tune from ca, 1880.  It's
just like the melody as Sor used it.

AJN
=============================
Melancholy" // Was Sor's Mozart variations.

> Not all the examples seem to appear, Arthur. Could you
> check your
> markups?
>
> Very interesting!
>
> Rob
>
> Rob MacKillop
> Musician In Residence
> Queen Margaret University
> 317 3741
> More info.: http://qmusicblog.blogspot.com/

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=mussm&fileName=sm2/sm1857/61

1000/611690/mussm611690.db&recNum=3&itemLink=D?mussm:1:./temp/~ammem_1lM
> u::&linkText=0
>
>  For banjo (variations):

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=mussm&fileName=sm/sm1879/102

00/10217/mussm10217.db&recNum=1&itemLink=D?mussm:39:./temp/~ammem_Kjn4::
> &linkText=0
>
>  For piano (variations)

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=mussm&fileName=sm/sm1876/148

00/14824/mussm14824.db&recNum=1&itemLink=D?mussm:5:./temp/~ammem_UoZR::&