At 04:35 PM 12/27/2007, Christopher Stetson wrote:
>I'll 'fess up that it is an ebay special from Republic guitars of Austin
>(I think) Texas; the proprietor says that it's "built to the specs of late
>19th/early 20th" models", though it's clear he's expecting people to play
>blues on it.  Further 'fessing is that I'm more interested in playing
>Bateman and Foden than Giuliani and Sor on this instrument, so it seemed
>like a good fit...

That said, enjoy the attached!  It's my own typesetting of Foden's tremolo
study, "Arioso."  I sent this to my local list of guitar acquaintances for
the holidays.  (I know attachments can't go to the list, so if anybody else
wants it, feel free to write me directly.)  ...And don't forget Justin Holland!

Best,
Eugene