Dear members of the list,

yesterday I joined the list, so this is my first request. (I hope, it
will work correctly)

I'm also member of another list with relation to the guitar and
research and wrote a similar request to the list.

Unfortuntely I did not receive an answer.

So I trie it once more.

I am practice some works of  Coste, the duet La Montagnard with oboe
and guitar and the Duett for two guitars.

It is difficult to decide how to realize the turns. So I made a list
with some ideas.

1) What is the meaning of a turn with a cross line?

2) Most of modern tutors state that turns usually beginn on the upper
note. In my opinion, it would be better to start with the main note.

Of course, I am interested in answers related to the sources.

So I would like to invite you to a discussion, not only with a view
on Coste, perhaps more in general on ornament signs and their
realization in guitar music.

Please follow the link.

http://festplatte.aon.at/a/filemanager.get/2668060/Beispiele.pdf

If that does not work, use:

  www.aon.at/u/dubez

and then you see the button Dateien.

That is a folder in with you will find Beispiele.

Regards

Michael Sieberichs-Nau
________

Michael Sieberichs-Nau