Hi folks,

On Apr 14, 2015, at 11:05 AM, Jens Timmerman <jens.timmer...@ugent.be> wrote:
> +1 for this
>
> I've tried (and failed) in the past to create a pure way to do iso extraction
> in python, but it's far from simple.
> adding p7zip ass a builddependency and setting the extract command in the
> sources tuple seems like the most practical way to go here.

If you recall, we actually tried this back then and it did not work, AFAIR:
the builddependencies will become available only after the extraction step,
therefor something has to be changed there (eh, just prove me wrong then! :)

IMHO, it’s either a missing extractdeps feature or, builddeps should be invoked
before extraction (probably cheaper to implement, but it has the earlier
side-effects).

cheerio,
Fotis

--
echo "sysadmin know better bash than english" | sed s/min/mins/ \